Song 377 ( Bruce Hornsby and the Range - The Way It Is )



I had another song ready to pick, however with some disturbing news this morning the other song just did not fit my current mood; it seemed more fitting to the way I feel at the moment. I have always loved this song, especially the work on the piano; he really does show off a lot of virtuosity in this one. Another aspect that I like about this one is that for the most part the song uses traditional sounds, however they blend the synthesizer and other newer sounds quite well.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn