Song 375 ( Megadeth - Washington Is Next! )



On my Sixth pick I chose Megadeth's Foreclosure of a Dream, so continuing in my week of choosing songs by bands I chose my first week I am picking Washington is Next! off of their recent United Abominations album. This song is typical Megadeth political metal that they are known for; always with a message. This album reminds me a lot of Rust In Peace and Countdown To Extinction musically; kind of a return to their roots.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello