Song 450 ( Styx - Crystal Ball )



I have always liked Styx quite a bit, they have a lot of what I like contained within their music. The introspectiveness in the lyrics of this song really makes the song standout to me and the main reason why I like it. The musicianship in this song is fantastic as well, everything is in the right amount.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance from '81 on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off