Song 437 ( Pat Benatar - Treat Me Right )



This song was running through my mind today while I was getting caught up on work around the house; I figured that it would be good one for my list. This is another one of those "you better realize what you have because I might leave" songs that was prevalent as subject matter around the 70s and early 80s. In my opinion, this is one of her better songs vocally, she really puts a lot into this one. I just love the straight-ahead bass driven rock that this song brings.

Hear Treat Me Right on YouTube.
Here is a live performance with an interview as well on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn