Song 441 ( Red Rider - Lunatic Fringe )



I could not believe that I had not chosen this song yet; I have considered it often, but for various reasons it never was. Most people have probably heard this song, but do know who actually performed it. It, of course, is the Canadian rock group Red Rider, which is fronted by Tom Cochrane who is probably most famous for the song Life is a Highway.
This band really did not see much fame in the U.S. except for this song, which has been used in various movies and television shows among other media forms. I believe that "Canadian Rock" is the best description of this song; heavy guitar with a driving rhythm section.

Here is the music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me