Song 435 ( The Allman Brothers Band - Ain’t Wastin’ Time No More )

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51CE-x%2BdiaL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Last night this song was running through my mind and I thought that it might be a nice addition to my list. This one has a been a personal anthem of sorts for myself as a motivational song. In the past when I was feeling like I was spinning my wheels in my life, this song came on the radio and gave me a little push mentally.
I love the laid-back Southern Blues/Rock feel of this one musically, as well as Greg Allman's vocals. One of the main draws for me is how Richard Betts really shows off his prowess with the slide guitar in this one, he is just an incredible musician.

Hear Ain't Waistin' Time No More on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn