Song 436 ( CW McCall - Wolf Creek Pass )



A bit ago I was remembering a bunch of the old stuff that I listened to when I was very young. CW McCall was one of the those ones that I used to listen to quite a bit; this was mostly due to him singing about driving cars and trucks, a main draw for me at that age. This one, as with most of his music, is done in the talk singing style and is telling a story about some crazy guys taking a non-roadworthy truck down Wolf Creek Pass with a load of chickens and the consequences of doing so.

Here is the studio version played from a 45 rpm record on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn