Song 453 ( Marmalade - Reflections of My Life )

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/610lD1V--iL.jpg

This song by the Scottish group Marmalade just popped into my mind this morning and I thought it fit the day quite well.
I cannot remember the first time I heard this one, it played a lot on the radio when I was young plus my dad had a 45rpm single of it; to say the least I had a lot of exposure to it. An oddity that I found out about this group was that they had two bass players, one on a traditional 4-string bass and one on a 6-string bass; however I do not believe that both were in this song.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a performance of the song on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure