Song 442 ( The Cure - Burn )


https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71PtpUxnNZL._SX679_.jpg













When you have memories tied to a certain song it either makes the song really easy to like or hate. This was one that my wife played a bit around the time when we met, so it is etched indelibly in my mind. I actually liked this song before that time, but it certainly made me like it more.
Anyway, this was part of the soundtrack from the first The Crow movie, which featured a lot of excellent music.

Here is a music video with footage from The Crow on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn