Song 443 ( Stone Temple Pilots - The Big Empty )



After yesterday's pick of The Cure's song Burn, I was listening to music from the soundtrack from The Crow movie and I had to choose this one today. For me this song has been a sleeper as far as a Stone Temple Pilots' song; it is not distinctive enough when compared with other great songs that they wrote and performed to make it really stand out. However, this is an incredible track that I absolutely love whenever I hear it and I consider it to be one of their best offerings; perfectly what you would expect from STP.

Here is a fan video with the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade