Song 444 ( Bachman Turner Overdrive - Stayed Awake All Night )



Last night I downloaded my first game off of PSN. Anyway, it was one of those nights where you having a lot of fun playing your new video game and you look up and see that it is 1:00am and you think "I'll play for another half hour to an hour and then go to bed." Well after playing for a bit longer I looked up and saw that it was 4 in the morning! As I was heading off to bed this song was running through my mind and I though that it might make a good choice.

This one is off of B.T.O.'s self-titled first album; it was not very popular in the mainstream. I don't believe that they had any real big hits off of this album except for maybe Gimme Your Money Please, and Blue Collar. This one is a bit more heavy and disjointed than most of its counterparts on the record; the band did a good job on musicianship and the different vocals in this one. One really nice aspect concerning most of their albums is the way that they arranged the songs so the whole album is listenable from front to back.
From what I understand this song was covered by the band Krokus later on, which can be found here on YouTube. A nice headbanging tune to my burry-eyed day! Maybe I will try to pull an all-nighter again tonight...

Hear Stayed Awake All Night on YouTube.
Watch a live performance of the song on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)