741 ( The Spiders - Back )

741 ( The Spiders - Back )











I was wanting to add a song from The Spiders for a while; well, today lo and behold I found one of their songs on YouTube! This is just an awesome song that I fell in love with the first time I heard it. Easily my favorite aspect of this song is the counter-line performed by the keyboard, which makes for a nice sound.
For those that have never heard of them, The Spiders, or as they are called sometimes Los Spiders, are a Mexican Psychedelic Rock band founded in the 1960s. There are few bands that share this common name, which does cause some confusion and problems with searches.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Nena - Mach Die Augen Auf
My song pick two years ago today: The Offspring - Feelings

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn