754 ( Badfinger - Come and Get It )

754 ( Badfinger - Come and Get It )
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51PmbgHwvCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Ever since I remembered that today is the one year anniversary of the bank panic and financial meltdown, (even though it was really going on quite some time before). Ever since this song started running through my mind; mostly due to the line: "Will you walk away from a fool and his money?"
Anyway, this one was written by Paul McCartney and made a hit by Badfinger, who had more than a few hits of their own. I have liked this Beatlesque song ever since I first heard it and would have more than likely have added it to my list eventually anyway.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a television performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends 
My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Far Cry

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure