791 ( Iron Maiden - Sun and Steel )

791 ( Iron Maiden - Sun and Steel )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/85/Iron_Maiden_-_Piece_Of_Mind.jpg

I felt like listening to some Iron Maiden today and I decided to add one of their songs to my list as well. I looked no further than their song about the legendary Samurai and swordsman Miyamoto Musashi: Sun and Steel. Heavy Metal and Samurai, oh yeah!

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: #419 Deep Purple - Knocking At Your Back Door
My song pick two years ago today: #51 Slade - Cum On Feel The Noize

+

Comments

Post a Comment

Comment on this post:

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello