977 ( Puhdys - Alt Wie Ein Baum )

977 ( Puhdys - Alt Wie Ein Baum )

I have been wanting to add another Puhdys track to my list for a bit; it feels like a nice day to do so. This one popped in my mind and is a fitting song for my mood; it is quite a fun song to listen to. Who wouldn't want to be an old tree, really?

Here is a studio recording on YouTube.
Here is a music video/television performance on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Christian Pezold - Minuet in G Major (Anna Magdalena Notebook II), BWV Anh. 114 
My song pick two years ago today: Berlin - The Metro

Continuing my week long experiment seeing how long it takes to post:
This post took 8 minutes, 45 seconds to post.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)