970 ( Tears For Fears - Break It Down Again )

970 ( Tears For Fears - Break It Down Again )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8b/Tears_for_Fears_-_Elemental.jpg

More than a few years ago I ran into this track on an AMV (Anime' music video) and immediately liked it. A new song usually has to grow on me after a couple of listens before I really like it; though I really like Tears For Fears' music, so it was not like it was a completely new experience. There is a lot I like about this song, but I especially love the tone and timbre of the bass guitar in this song.

Here is a studio recording on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Dream Theater - 6:00
My song pick two years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Street Fighting Man

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn