981 ( Janis Joplin - Mercedes Benz )

981 ( Janis Joplin - Mercedes Benz )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/61/Janis_Joplin-Pearl_%28album_cover%29.jpg

This morning I had Janis Joplin playing and I noticed my 4 year old child was singing along, I took it as a sign that I should choose one of her songs this morning. Most people alive today have heard this a capella track at least once in their lifetimes. A very nice song for an otherwise dreary Wednesday.

Here is a fan video with a recording of the song on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Pink Floyd - Pigs On The Wing Parts 1 and 2
My song pick two years ago today: Charlie Parker - Blues For Alice

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn