965 ( David Bowie - The Supermen )

965 ( David Bowie - The Supermen )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/23/TheManWhoSoldtheWorld.jpg

Been meaning to choose this one for a while now; after having it run through my mind this morning I decided it was time to pick it. Like most of his other work, the music and arrangements are simply incredible; I love the choice of chord progression.

Here is a recording of the song on YouTube.
Here is an acoustic studio recording on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: The Rolling Stones - 2000 Light Years From Home
My song pick two years ago today: Garbage - Push It

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade