982 ( Alice Cooper - Go To Hell )

982 ( Alice Cooper - Go To Hell )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3a/Alice_Cooper_-_Goes_To_Hell.jpg

Yesterday I was a victim of a random act of assholery, (yes that is a word I just made up), from a person who was quite rude. So, this one is dedicated to that person along with a few certain other people in particular. Although it was written from the perspective of Alice Cooper's critics attacking him, it still fits my mood perfectly. This song kicks some serious ass in so many ways; I wish I was as eloquent with my insults.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond
My song pick two years ago today: The Doors - Riders On The Storm

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade