963 ( Bon Jovi - Bounce )

963 ( Bon Jovi - Bounce )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8a/Bon_Jovi_Bounce.jpg

For some reason this track fits my mood today, so I am adding it to my list. While not even close to my favourite song by the band, even on this album for that matter, I do like it. The musicianship from the band is excellent as always.

Here is a music video with the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
My song pick two years ago today: Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - Tears of a Clown

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade