954 ( Led Zeppelin - Fool In The Rain )

954 ( Led Zeppelin - Fool In The Rain )
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/ba/ee/a383e03ae7a0b3d1783cc110.L._SY300_.jpg

I had another song in mind this morning for my pick, but I remembered that it was April Fools' Day. So I decided on choosing another song for this occasion with an appropriate title. This was the first one to come to mind; I figured that I couldn't go wrong with some 'Zeppelin.

Here is a recording of the song on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Styx - Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man)
My song pick two years ago today: The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again

+

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)