973 ( The Chambers Brothers - Time Has Come Today )

973 ( The Chambers Brothers - Time Has Come Today )
For last couple of days this track has been running through my mind; I like the track so I am choosing it. This is the biggest hit for the Soul/Psychedelic Rock band The Chambers Brothers and most have probably heard it over the last 40 or so years. To me this track has a sound similar to that of The Rolling Stones, mostly due to the sound of the guitar, however it still has its own distinct sound. Got to love their use of the cowbell.

Here is a studio recording on YouTube.
Here is the extended studio recording on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Road
My song pick two years ago today: Nirvana - Lithium

I am continuing my week long experiment today to see actually how long it takes me to post a song in my blog. Total time to post: 10 minutes 25 seconds.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade