957 ( ? and the Mysterians - 96 Tears )

957 ( ? and the Mysterians - 96 Tears )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c2/96tearsalbum.jpg

Off and on over the last few days this song has been running through my mind so I'm adding it. Far and gone the main draw for me to this song is the counter line played on the organ, although the rhythm section is quite nice as well.

Here is a recording of the song on YouTube.
Here is a music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Pink Floyd - Goodbye Blue Sky
My song pick two years ago today: The Bee Gees - New York Mining Disaster 1941
+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade