974 ( Styx - Lorelei )

974 ( Styx - Lorelei )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/23/Styx_-_Equinox.jpg

For a while now I have been meaning to add this one to my list; this is one of my top ten songs from the band. For me Styx is one of those bands that is quite Progressive and fun, yet has more than enough mainstream appeal for the masses at the same time. I have always liked Styx and their music ever since I was young and it has not changed over the years.

Here is a studio recording on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Three Dog Night - Never Been To Spain
My song pick two years ago today: Concrete Blonde - Joey

Continuing my week long experiment on how long it takes to make a blog post.
Total time to post this song: 14 minutes, 8 seconds.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn