987 ( The Delgados - Come Undone )

987 ( The Delgados - Come Undone )

For about the last six months in particular this song has kept popping up on my iPod's playlist every time I use it. I find it odd that out of 5000+ songs this one keeps getting chosen; not that I mind because I really do like it. It also feels like an excellent song for today, so I am adding it to my list.
Anyway, this very beautiful track has a haunting feeling about it; the lyrics and vocal work are quite nice. It really annoys me that I did not discover this group until after they broke up, but that seems to be somewhat of a reoccurring theme at times.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: The Doobie Brothers - China Grove
My song pick two years ago today: .38 Special - Fantasy Girl

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn