997 Cream - White Room

997 Cream - White Room
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a8/Creamwheelsoffire.jpeg

This morning I got my inspiration for today's pick from one of my usual sources: I heard it on the radio. I thought for sure that I had chosen this one; I guess I had not.
A classic track from a legendary group; can't go wrong with that.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance of the song on YouTube.
Here is another live performance of the song on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Steely Dan - Deacon Blues
My song pick two years ago today: The Guess Who - Laughing

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn