1253 Queen - 39

1253 Queen - 39
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4d/Queen_A_Night_At_The_Opera.png

Had a lot of Queen's music on my mind throughout most the day, so I figured it would be rather nice to end the day by picking one of their songs.
For some reason the music off of A Night at the Opera seemed to be where I gravitated the most. There are quite a few tracks I like off of the album, but for some reason this one just felt right. I really like the way that Brian May and the rest of the band delivered this Science Fiction story in a Folkish style.

Hear 39 on YouTube.
Watch a solo acoustic performance of the song by Brian May on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Hawkwind - Standing at the Edge

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Nocturne

My song pick three years ago today: Head East - Never Been Any Reason

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn