1291 Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Life Still Goes On (I'm Lonely)

1291 Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Life Still Goes On (I'm Lonely)

For some reason yesterday whilst working this song started running through my mind; it's probably been over 12 years since I last heard it. This is the only song on the album written by C.F. Turner and one of two to feature him on lead vocals. I've always found this album to be kind of a let down after their five previous, which all contained very memorable songs. While this album wasn't their best, it still has a few rough hidden gems on it, this being one of the best in my opinion.

Hear Life Still Goes On (I'm Lonely) on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Nirvana - In Bloom

My song pick two years ago today: Static X - I'm With Stupid

My song pick three years ago today: Ian Anderson - Eurology

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade