1296 Modest Mouse - Float On

1296 Modest Mouse - Float On

Theme week time! This theme? Picking songs that I like from others' dead or dormant song a day blogs.
Being almost 1300 song picks into this journey, I thought it would be nice to pay tribute to some of the other blogs that have went silent over the last few years and perhaps anyone who goes there can be introduced to some incredible music along the way as well. Should be a very fun week!
Anyway, I ran into this blog which is simply titled: "Song of the Day" around 1 to 2 years ago and have been following it ever since, however since the 3rd of June last year no more picks have been made. This song was picked on the 29th of September, 2009; I've actually almost picked this song myself a few times in the past, but for various reasons it never got around to it.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Eric Burdon & The Animals - When I Was Young

My song pick two years ago today: Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen

My song pick three years ago today: Alexander Porfiryevich Borodin - Polovtsian Dances

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn