1302 Jethro Tull - Wond'ring Aloud

1302 Jethro Tull - Wond'ring Aloud
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/19/JethroTullAqualungalbumcover.jpg
From: Aqualung, Year: 1971
Today I'm wrapping up my theme week of picking songs from dormant or dead song a day blogs. This one hails from Kubrick Kid's Song of the Day blog; it is another song a day blog that I just ran into one day, but hasn't made a new entry since July 19th of last year.
As anybody who has read even a bit of my blog probably knows how big of a 'Tull fan I am. This is one of the only other blogs to post a song from Jethro Tull, it was picked on the 14th of December of 2009; I believe that Arthur is the only other blogger to pick a 'Tull song at this time.
Anyway, this is one of the nice acoustic pieces that usually gets lost amongst the heavier tracks on what is Jethro Tull's most popular album; quite a beautiful love song.

Hear Wond'ring Aloud on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Joe Walsh (The Eagles) - In The City

My song pick two years ago today: Pearls Before Swine - (Oh Dear) Miss Morse

My song pick three years ago today: Lou Reed - Walk on the Wildside

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn