1506 Pink Floyd - Interstellar Overdrive

1506 Pink Floyd - Interstellar Overdrive
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61JjXrlNDsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Piper at the Gates of Dawn, Year: 1967
Genre: Psychedelic Rock/Space Rock

I've been meaning to add this track to my list for quite a while now and am taking this Saturday's pick to do just that. This is one of my favourite pieces of early Pink Floyd. I love having this song play in background whilst going about my work; the entire album is that way for that matter.

Hear the full 16+ minute version of Interstellar Overdrive on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Lets Groove

My song pick two years ago today: Stan Getz and Charlie Byrd - Samba Triste

My song pick three years ago today: The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary

My song pick four years ago today - April Wine - Roller

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)