1526 Maktub - So Tired

1526 Maktub - So Tired
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512mh9Fcw3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Khronos, Year: 2003
Genre: R&B/Funk/Jazz Fusion

I noticed that I have yet to pick a song from this rather awesome and talented band, plus I haven't made a 'Funky Friday' pick for a couple of weeks now. So, I figured I would kill two birds with one stone with today's pick.

Hear So Tired on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Dizzy Gillespie - Manteca

My song pick two years ago today: Iron Maiden - Sun and Steel

My song pick three years ago today: Deep Purple - Knocking At Your Back Door

My song pick four years ago today: Slade - Cum On Feel The Noize

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade