1520 30 Seconds to Mars - Year Zero

1520 30 Seconds to Mars - Year Zero
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/416AMS2vMzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: 30 Seconds to Mars, Year: 2002
Genre: Progressive Metal/Space Rock

I'm having a lazy Saturday to offset a busy Friday, which is nice. Anyway, this track off of 30 Seconds to Mars' debut album seemed to fit my mood pretty good. This song in particular reminds me a lot of Alice in Chains.

Hear Year Zero on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Don Williams - If Hollywood Don't Need You

My song pick two years ago today: Cream - Strange Brew

My song pick three years ago today: A-ha - The Living Daylights

My song pick four years ago today: Procol Harum - Conquistador

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade