1519 The Smashing Pumpkins - The End Is the Beginning Is the End

1519 The Smashing Pumpkins - The End Is the Beginning Is the End
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41AFQEy4eJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Batman & Robin: Music from and Inspired by the 'Batman & Robin' Motion Picture, Year: 1997
Genre: Alternative Rock

Yesterday for no real reason this song started to run through my mind and also noted that I haven't picked a Smashing Pumpkins track yet. As I usually do, I took it as a sign that I should pick it. While I don't consider myself a huge fan of their music, I like a lot of their material.
This song was part of the soundtrack to the Batman & Robin film; I have to admit that I've yet to see it and from what I understand it was a bit of a flop. I remember first hearing this song many years ago in an animé music video (AMV); I believe it was paired with Battle Angel and Kite.

Here is a music video with the studio on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rod Stewart - Every Picture Tells a Story

My song pick two years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Red Sails in the Sunset

My song pick three years ago today: Jim Croce - Rapid Roy (The Stock Car Boy)

My song pick four years ago today: Savatage - The Wake of Magellan

+

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn