1531 Sethian - Purity in Sorrow

1531 Sethian - Purity in Sorrow

From: Into the Silence, Year: 2003
Genre: Progressive Metal/Heavy Metal

I try not to let my previous picks influence my current ones, but after seeing the song I picked from a year ago I felt like picking another one from Sethian.
This is a rather melodic track with some downer lyrics and subject matter. As with the entire album I absolutely love the musicianship and, of course, Tapio Wilska's vocals.

Hear Purity in Sorrow on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Sethian - Nothing Is True

My song pick two years ago today: Steely Dan - Charlie Freak

My song pick three years ago today: Van Halen - Summer Nights

My song pick four years ago today: Apocalyptica (featuring Nina Hagen) - Seemann

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade