1530 Megadeth - How the Story Ends

1530 Megadeth - How the Story Ends
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61adCnDy-0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Endgame, Year: 2009
Genre: Heavy Metal/Thrash Metal

I'm getting geared up for the release of Megadeth's new album TH1RT3EN next week. In my opinion their last few albums have been incredible and contain some of their best material; I'm hoping that trend continues.
This is one of the songs off of their last release, Endgame. I really cannot say that I have a favourite song off of this, or many Megadeth albums for that fact. I usually play an entire album when listening to one of them. There's no filler, just kick-arse Metal from beginning to end.

Hear How the Story Ends on YouTube.
Watch a live performance from this year on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Sethian - Epitaph

My song pick two years ago today: Marcus Miller - Frankenstein

My song pick three years ago today: Jackyl - The Lumberjack

My song pick four years ago today: Blackmore's Night - Rainbow Blues

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade