1509 Hawkwind - Uncle Sam's on Mars

1509 Hawkwind - Uncle Sam's on Mars
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51CDj8z9PsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: PXR5, Year: 1979
Genre: Space Rock/Progressive Rock

Something in particular happened to get this song to start running through my mind for the last little bit, but I forgot what it was. Anyway, this satirical protest song has a wee bit of punk rock edge that goes along quite well with the normal progressive Hawkwind sounds.

Here is a fan video with the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Al Di Meola - Suite – Golden Dawn

My song pick two years ago today: Béla Fleck & the Flecktones - Sex in a Pan

My song pick three years ago today: David Bowie - Space Oddity

My song pick four years ago today: The Guess Who - No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade