1533 Sly and the Family Stone - Sing a Simple Song

1533 Sly and the Family Stone - Sing a Simple Song
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51k3EeS5b6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Stand!, Year: 1969
Genre: Funk/Soul/Psychedelic Rock

For over a week now I've been meaning to pick a track from Sly and the Family Stone. I had this song in particular in mind to pick; I thought it would make for a great Funky Friday pick as well.

Hear Sing a Simple Song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Miles Davis - So What

My song pick two years ago today: Ray Charles - I Can't Stop Loving You

My song pick three years ago today: J.S. Bach - BWV 659 - Nun komm, der Heiden Heiland

My song pick four year ago today: Billy Thorpe - Children of the Sun

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello