1508 Depeche Mode - Stripped

1508 Depeche Mode - Stripped
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41TQG5SEW3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Black Celebration, Year: 1986
Genre: Dark Wave/Pop/Synthpop

I'm over 1500 song picks into my song-a-day blog and I haven't picked a single Depeche Mode song. It actually was a bit of a surprise; I thought I had picked a couple of their songs, but I guess I hadn't. I grew up hearing them quite a bit and I've always been a fan of their music; this is one of my favourites.

Here is the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Sammy Davis Jr. - Mr. Bojangles

My song pick two years ago today: John Denver - Blues My Naughty

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Cygnus X-1 Book II: Hemispheres

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - YYZ

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn