1533 Sly and the Family Stone - Sing a Simple Song

1533 Sly and the Family Stone - Sing a Simple Song
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51k3EeS5b6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Stand!, Year: 1969
Genre: Funk/Soul/Psychedelic Rock

For over a week now I've been meaning to pick a track from Sly and the Family Stone. I had this song in particular in mind to pick; I thought it would make for a great Funky Friday pick as well.

Hear Sing a Simple Song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Miles Davis - So What

My song pick two years ago today: Ray Charles - I Can't Stop Loving You

My song pick three years ago today: J.S. Bach - BWV 659 - Nun komm, der Heiden Heiland

My song pick four year ago today: Billy Thorpe - Children of the Sun

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In