1652 Soundgarden - I Awake

1652 Soundgarden - I Awake
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/f0/19/cbeca2c008a086a4288e7010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Louder Than Love, Year: 1989
Genre: Metal/Grunge


I thought I would try to actually get today's pick in at a decent time of the day for a change.
I felt like listening to some Soundgarden today and this rather nice, heavy, and somewhat awkward sounding track seemed like an excellent one to pick today.

Hear I Awake on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Dream Theater - The Big Medley

My song pick two years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Hey Jude

My song pick three years ago today: Johnny Mandel - Suicide is Painless (Theme from M*A*S*H)

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Vital Signs

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade