3326. The Who - The Quiet One

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81%2B0L5Ken8L._SX522_.jpg
From: Face Dances; Year: 1981; Genre: Rock
Had this album on my mind this morning, so I thought I'd go ahead and pick a song from it. This is one of John Entwistle's songs and features him on vocals as well as his great bass playing.

Hear The Quiet One on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: UPC All Stars - Don't Get Discouraged

My song pick two years ago today: Stahlhammer - Messerschmied

My song pick three years ago today: Chet Atkins and Merle Travis - I'll See You In My Dreams

My song pick four years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - O.D.'d on Life Itself

My song pick five years ago today: Hawkwind - We Took the Wrong Step Years Ago

My song pick six years ago today: Oomph! - Das Weiße Licht

My song pick seven years ago today: Trio of Doom - Dark Prince

My song pick eight years ago today: Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn