1843 Johann Strauss I - Op. 154 - Lorelei Rhein Klänge

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ihes1%2BeJL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
Op. 154; Year: 1843; Genre: Romantic Period/classical
I'm having a rather busy day, so I'm making kind of a quick pick. I happened to look over what was going on musically in the year 1843, (the number of my song pick today), and noticed this great waltz from Johann Strauss the Elder made its debut.
I don't know what it is, but I've always found waltzes quite rousing; they are almost perfect to have playing whilst you work.

Hear Lorelei Rhein Klänge on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Puhdys - Hier Oben

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Circumstances

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein - Du Hast

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Sunshine Day

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade