1882 The Alan Parson's Project - Breakdown

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51nIHwiYyLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: I Robot; Year: 1977; Genre: Progressive Rock
Since the other day when I noticed that Woordernaar picked an Alan Parson's Project song I've been going back over stuff from the band. So, here's one that I'm rather fond of off of APP's second album: I Robot.

Hear Breakdown on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Pink Floyd - Interstellar Overdrive

My song pick two years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Lets Groove

My song pick three years ago today: Stan Getz and Charlie Byrd - Samba Triste

My song pick four years ago today: The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary

My song pick five years ago today - April Wine - Roller


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off