1884 The Moody Blues - Don't You Feel Small

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61lBpqPwaQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: A Question of Balance; Year: 1970; Genre: Progressive Rock/Blues Rock
Since last night I had some Moody Blues music running through my mind; since I usually take it as a sign I should pick one of their songs and I haven't picked one of their song in a while I figured I would. I believe that I've said it before, The Moody Blues were my main "gateway" band into progressive rock and because of that they'll always have a special place for me.
Anyway, I realized I hadn't picked one from their A Question of Balance album, so here's one of my favourites and one of the more interesting tracks from it. I like how they start out with some incredible atmospheric music that build into their full rock sound then end it in the same atmospheric manner.

Hear Don't You Feel Small on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Depeche Mode - Stripped

My song pick two years ago today: Sammy Davis Jr. - Mr. Bojangles

My song pick three years ago today: John Denver - Blues My Naughty

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Cygnus X-1 Book II: Hemispheres

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - YYZ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off