1892 Pallas - For the Greater Glory

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41G2EP8PPBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: The Cross & the Crucible; Year: 2001; Genre: Progressive Rock
Recently I started listening to Pallas' '01 release The Cross & the Crucible; I have to say that I like what I hear. Frustratingly, this is the only song from the album I could find online, so I guess it's the one I'm picking today. While it's not my favourite on the album, it's some quite excellent progressive rock.

Hear For the Greater Glory on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Steely Dan - Peg

My song pick two years ago today: What Made Milwaukee Famous - Selling Yourself Short

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Left Right

My song pick four years ago today: Mott The Hoople - All The Young Dudes

My song pick five years ago today: Eisbrecher - Ohne Dich


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade