1886 Audioslave - Jewel of the Summertime

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Hu-hJWGCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Revelations; Year: 2006; Genre: Funk Rock
It's one of those cases today where I'm picking a song from a band that I should've picked a long time ago. I have to say, this is an interesting sounding album and song; I love their fusion of funk and rock throughout.

Hear Jewel of the Summertime on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Megaherz - Himmelfahrt

My song pick two years ago today: Coleman Hawkins - Stardust

My song pick three years ago today: Bon Jovi - Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

My song pick four years ago today: Styx - The Grand Illusion

My song pick five years ago today: Neil Young - After The Gold Rush


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade