1883 Mastodon - Oblivion

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/617l%2B2f2Y7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Crack the Skye; Year: 2009; Genre: Progressive Metal
A bit ago I noticed that I've only chosen two songs from this great band; I thought I would add a third today. I've been trying to get more into Mastodon; it's not like I've been trying to find something I like from the band, not at all; I really like what I've heard. It's just been hard to find the time to listen.
Anyway, since I'm a fan of their Blood Mountain album I thought I would check out their follow-up: Crack the Skye. To say the least I was impressed and I think I've found myself a new favourite album from Mastodon.
Oblivion is one of the main singles off the album; it is one of those songs that's fun to listen to as a musician or just being a metalhead rocking out.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Van Morrison - Wavelength

My song pick two years ago today: Lee Michaels - Do You Know What I Mean?

My song pick three years ago today: The Who - The Ox

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Cygnus X-1

My song pick five years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Amelia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade