1898 Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/bc/2c/b6624310fca0efa1c5246010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Ritual de lo habitual; Year: 1990; Genre: Alternative Rock
For some reason I had this song running through my mind this morning and since I haven't yet chosen a song from Jane's Addiction I thought it would be an excellent song for my pick.

Watch the music video to Been Caught Stealing on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Leave That Thing Alone

My song pick two years ago today: Jim Croce - Photographs and Memories

My song pick three years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Turn To Stone

My song pick four years ago today: Sniff'n the Tears - Driver's Seat

My song pick five years ago today: Styx - Lady


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade