1906 Rush - Mr. Soul

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61kMiZpXFpL._SS400_.jpg
From: Feedback; Year: 2004; Genre: Hard Rock
For most of the day I've had the original Buffalo Springfield version of this song running through my mind. I was intending on picking it, but evidently I had already chosen it. So, I decided I would go ahead and pick this cover of the song by Rush. They actually did an awesome job with it, as with any good cover they kept the original spirit while putting their personal touch on it.

Hear Rush's cover of Mr. Soul on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Megadeth - How the Story Ends

My song pick two years ago today: Sethian - Epitaph

My song pick three years ago today: Marcus Miller - Frankenstein

My song pick four years ago today: Jackyl - The Lumberjack

My song pick five years ago today: Blackmore's Night - Rainbow Blues


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade